Monday, March 23, 2009

We're just riding shotgun

I love my teachers...

LOL

But seriously, they are a constant source of entertainment and amusement in my otherwise kinda boring school

For example:

-An Indian Discipline Master during a speech


So I scolded a Chinese boy...and you know what he said?
He said: Sir, you are racist
How can I be racist?? I only whack Indian fellers lah

I guess he doesn't know that you can be racist towards your own kind as well. Strange but true.

Another example:

-Another Discipline Master during class


DM: Class, I want all of you to buy a pink manila card folder for your next lesson

Student: Sir, can you buy for us?

DM: You CRAZY ah? You think I do things like this ah??? Oooohhh....I know what you all are planning. You want to call ACA and tell them that I'm charging you all 5 sen extra RIGHT??!! YOU CANNOT CHEAT ME!!!!


Paranoid feller right...?


And, sometimes...the students can be pretty funny as well.


Here comes the example:

-In Chemistry class


Teacher: HEY. You cannot drink in my class

Me: I'm not drinking...I'm determining the molar mass for H2O



There is always a right answer for every question

and a second example:

-During Sivik & Kewarganegaraan class


Teacher: Why aren't you doing your work?

Student: I've done it before at my Sivik tuition...


Sivik tuition?? What the hell is that??

-Mark-

1 comment:

balokrop said...

Hi!

You have a nice blog here. As you are interested in chess - wellcome to visit: http://www.chessgambiter.blogspot.com

Free chessbook downloads, game analisis...

Chessgambiter

Related Posts with Thumbnails