Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Selamat Hari Guru

Since we didn't get to celebrate Teacher's Day, our class monitor collected RM2 from us to get a gift for our class teacher (at least)

Being concerned tax payers, some of my classmates and I organized a sort of committee to decide on how our money would be best spent

A small part of the conversation is as follows:

AD: So hey, what do ya'll wanna get for our class teacher?

CK: a pencil box

MS: or just the pencils...

AT: too expensive lah!

CK: then...?

MS: we should give her the same present as Karpal Singh

AT: what's that?

MS: live bullets

LOL

AD: How about a pen?

MS: we could find a broken one on the floor and put it together with cello-tape and rubber bands

CK: or send her a card lah

AT: saying "Teacher, I hate you!"

CK: So bad lah...


I actually just wanted my money back...
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails