Friday, August 07, 2009

Press Conference

It seems I got alot of people worried when I updated my Facebook status, saying:

"Fighting a losing battle. And yeah, I have the flu..."

And suddenly, people started messaging and commenting and texting me asking if I was all right. Like I had a terminal illness or something...

Firstly, I would like to confirm that I DO NOT have H1N1.
I only have a slight cold and fever.

But I am recovering well.
Even went to school on Friday.

The losing battle I was referring to means something entirely different.
For now, that issue falls under private & confidential

But thanks for your concern.
I didn't know so many people cared.

-Mark-

1 comment:

Alexander said...

We don't have to bring hearts of chocolates or bouquet of flowers to your door every single day to show we care for someone you nincompoop :)
Besides, this disease causes death, don't play-play!

Related Posts with Thumbnails