Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Purple is Not Gay!


Thanks to someone, looks like I'm blogging again. XD.
For those of you still reading my blog, welcome back.

I actually stopped blogging because I've officially run out of useful and/or witty things to say. My posts have become...rather lame and uninteresting. For that I blame my school for not providing me with a proper education, I blame the government for limiting almost all the interesting topics I can blog about...and I blame society in general for being too damn boring.

But there is one thing I've learned from my Pendidikan Moral teacher (and Obama), which is not to blame anyone but myself. So yes, I also blame myself. LOL

Now that I've clarified this (and put you all to sleep again)... you can expect more posts from this blog for the coming months

*WARNING: Cultural reference*

In my next posting, readers can expect a lame video (more like...6 lame videos) and some retarded jokes involving a vampire, a werewolf and and their interracial-loving girlfriend

"Oh yeah, how is school?"

School is...well...school.
I didn't miss it during the holidays, and I probably never will.
I do miss certain friends though...especially those awesome people who celebrated my birthday with me on the 16th.

Deus ex Machina
-Mark-
Related Posts with Thumbnails