Friday, February 23, 2007

Visiting Houses

Today, went to several peoples houses with my cellgroup.
Was actually quite fun...

-Went to Sandra's house, where we ate cookies and played with her baby brother (her house has a CCTV...freaky huh?)

-Wen Jun's house, where we all talked, I saw a real cute hamster running on a wheel, also saw Wen Jun's countless medals for Bowling

-Judith's place, we ate lunch, met a girl I've seen before at a movie(Mary-Anne) , had to play the piano in front of the parents to get my angpau and beat 3 girls at Tekken!

-Andrea's (guy) house...watched a movie about 2 ninjas and ate some more

-At Caleb's, I ate this kind of milo-flavoured chocolate(loved it), Wen Jun forced me to teach her "From the Inside Out" on the piano. Also played GTA: San Andreas on Caleb's laptop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it is wen june? haha.. anyway i just realised... its been a year since the cg was born!!! remember our visitation last CNY? time flies huh... should have a celebration first anniversary.. haha

Anonymous said...

Learn to spell people's names CORRECTLY la!!!
Tim was right...its Wen June...

Related Posts with Thumbnails