Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Drawing circles in the air

So far, the holidays have been pretty uneventful. I've already taken 6 out of 15 papers of my End-of-year exams before the holidays started. Problem is, I have a suspicion that I didn't do too well in some of those papers.

So my holidays are spent studying in the mornings and sleeping in the afternoons. Stuff like Friendster and this Blog are usually conducted during the evenings before dinner.

Apart from that,
-My aunt came from KL with her demonic 4-year old kid
-I managed to make the girl of my dreams angry at me
-I've discovered that I have no skill in drawing anime
-I've started playing Runescape again
-and I have no social life apart from Youth Fellowship

Drawing circles in the air
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails