Thursday, November 01, 2007

Is This Thing On??

Today, I am proud to say that I played UNO cards and all day long. Our Discipline Master confistated several chess sets already (for some reason between himself and God) so I felt somewhat unable to visit the next class and challenge their champion to a game of chess (for money-lah) .

Nevertheless, as stated above, I played UNO cards for almost the entire day and had several disputes with other players about the rules of the game, which happens to differ from place to place.

A sure sign of boredom...
-Mark-

1 comment:

Kanagamani Hospital said...

Day i will be keep looking for any new updation in this website. Nice article. I felt that this blog is such a nice information. Happy to read this blog. Ramanathapuram Hospital List

Related Posts with Thumbnails