Monday, December 22, 2008

Party like a Rockstar

Two nights ago, while I was still in KL, I went Waikiki Bar, which is actually owned by my uncle. So I got free drinks and food on the house. The place was really cool. I mean, there was a live band, cute girls and everything(Christmas decorations?).

Thanks to my dad and uncle, I got drunk for the very first time. I'm probably still under the influence right now...

So, anyway...
I was seated with my dad, my uncle and his wife, together with the coolest guys and the hottest girls in the club.

The live band performance was something else. The lead singer was excellent - damn good voice, high entertainment value, 7 ear rings and he has grandchildren

...

WHAT?!

Anyway, anyway,
in the band, there were also 2 guitarists who were formally with the Alleycats(Malaysian rock band - way, way before my time)

I had around 4 beers. And somehow managed to keep my presence of mind.

So, halfway through, everyone started dancing(including my dad - how embarrassing). There was this super tall, super hot, Russian supermodel seating next to me. After talking with her for a while - which I would never have done if I was sober - she leaned forward and asked me: Are you drunk yet?

I was still a little shy so I told her I wasn't. And I suddenly realized that I would probably never have the chance to dance with someone like her during my teenage years again. So I pulled every ounce of Dutch courage I could, and said: Actually... Yeah, I am drunk. Do you wanna dance?

She said yes

(Note: Dutch courage means false bravery instilled by alcohol)

I have never danced before. So I probably didn't manage to impress her too much in that department. She, on the other hand, was a natural dancer(trained or untrained...I'm not sure)

I should also mention that she has a boyfriend already, who is totally cool and didn't mind me hitting on her.

Her name was Anna

Also, made another friend. She wouldn't tell me her real name, cause all her friends call her 'Ika'. I hear she was voted one of the Top 20 most glamorous women in Malaysia by GLAM magazine.

I should go out more often
-Mark-

4 comments:

+everybody has somebody+ said...

you gotto to be kidding..seriously. russian model?

+everybody has somebody+ said...

look up to you...
LOL

+everybody has somebody+ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K said...

jesus christ. you really need a CBOX. and like WHOA. your story
was um. wow. um unbelievablee.
JESUS. RUSSIAN MODEL?
go get drunk more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails