Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fallen

It's 1:12 in the morning...

Went for a barbecue last night at church.
As usual, I slept through the entire afternoon and woke up late.
Then stumbled into church and didn't really wake up till the food was ready.

Had marshmallows with honey and butter...and 2 chicken wings which was probably undercooked. Lots of sausages and a lone potato

The days go by so fast now...

Just got my PMR results - 5 A's 2 B's (for BM and Geography)

Which is quite satisfactory since I only studied for about a week+ and played chess most of the time (I even went to a tournament the day before PMR)

Still, hoping to get into the Science stream. Maybe I'll take IT or Accounting.

My future is unclear
-Mark-

2 comments:

Alexander said...

Loads of kiddos got B's in their BM - but, good enough to bring home without getting your head smack with a brick by your parents, see ya next year ;)

+everybody has somebody+ said...

hey..your results good le.spm can get straight's A's.=).

Related Posts with Thumbnails