Friday, February 19, 2010

Death by Weather

DAMN. The heat is unbearable. Did hell like...freeze over?

Global warming used to be something I read in a textbook.
Now, our planet has become one big frying pan

...

Anyway, this holiday has been mostly uneventful.
Didn't get as much money for CNY as I had hoped
(means no iPhone this year)
and I spent Valentine's Day all alone

It always rains on the unloved *Sigh*

"Speaking of rain, it doesn't rain enough nowadays"

ANYWAY,
I went out with my CellGroup to visit each other's houses for CNY. It was badly organized on my part. Sorry for the confusion everyone. Only me, WenJune, Samuel, Andrea, Judith and Elaine ended up going. We all somehow managed to fit in one car...

I found out that WenJune actually lives right next door to my grandmother. XD. I played on her PS3 for the very first time.

And the game I played was...

Call Of Duty: Nazi Zombies. Awesome game.

Better than killing zombies...
Better than killing Nazis...

I killed...NAZI ZOMBIES!!!

She also has a RM800 teddybear... (0_O)

Also visited Judith's house. Played on her PS2. My Tekkan skills have degraded alot over the past 2 years. I used to be able to memorize all the characters and their attacks
(which explains why I fail my school exams)

Visited Elaine's house shortly. Played Blackjack and managed to lose around RM5. (-_-")

Some of us followed Elaine to badminton practice which was held in some secret facility (LOL) somewhere in the middle of the jungles of Jelapang.

And then I went home.
And slept until evening

-Mark-

4 comments:

Sri Selvalakshmi said...

It's looks like beautiful. I always enjoy reading your blog..

Hotel MCM Towers said...

Nice post!
Rameswaram Hotel list

malaivelsiddha said...

Nice post!Thanks for sharing this information.
hiv positive treatment in india
medicine for aids in india

luckys said...

gtavapk.best
It’s incredibly exciting and was perhaps the trigger for a shift in my photography that I’ll explain later.

Related Posts with Thumbnails