Monday, December 25, 2006

DORM WARS

In case anyone wants to know...I'm the idiot showing the peace sign on top


Yes! The Dorm Wars of CGMC's Youth Camp 2006
Supposed to be a tradition every year (this is only my second time)

The object of this 'game' is to capture members of the opposinng dorm and...well, look at the photo and you'll know what I mean...humiliate them, write on them, put jam & puding on them, shave their legs????

Let me start with...

THE 2nd NIGHT

Nothing happened on the first night cause everyone was too tired to do anything...
The war started when they captured Shaun and put toothpaste all over his head, in return, we caught Ian (Shaun's twin brother) and did errrr...did SOMETHING lah (can't remember)
Then Xian Chang went to the other dorm to mark attendence and make sure everyone is in their own dorms (cause he's the guy in charge) ...Xian got captured by them and they wrote...stuff on his body. He came back pissed & angry and removed his shirt to show us what they had written on his body. "This is war" said Xian

And the Dorm wars had begun

This was my first dorm war of any kind...but we had veterens like Xian, Andrea, Rong Tau and Shaun. The opposing dorm also had their veterens aka Qi Vin, Eugene, Ian and...Abel?

Wai Sam put a sign on his bed saying PEACE...he's a good guy, just not a fighter.

I couln't sleep...until like 3:00 (lights out at 12:00 sharp) and the night went past without incident

Victims: Xian, Shaun, Ian



THE 3rd NIGHT

For this post, I'll just stick with what happened during the dorm wars...loads of other interesting stuff happened during Youth camp but I'll write about it later


I was dead tired...so tired I went straight to sleep, I woke up at about 5:00 cause I heard someone shouting. I got up to see them stuffing pudding into Wai Sam's face. I shouted
"WAKE UP!!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK"
Slowly...people started to wake up shouting HALLELUJAH, our code for attack.
Xian reacted first if I remember correctly, he charged at them and he, 1 guy, beat back 7 or 8 guys. Everyone was awake now. They came back several minutes later, and Xian (now armed with a tennis racquet) beat them back again. Several more times they came, and each time we beat them back. Then the final wave came, and this time, I went on the top bed nearest the door and waited. It was a free for all battle, with toothpaste, pudding and all kinds of crap as our weapons. Suddenly Kerry shouted "GET QI VIN" cause if we capture Qi Vin their leader, we can win the war. I jumped from the bed onto Qi Vin and grabbed him around the neck with strength I never knew I had, but Hugo freed him by smearing toothpaste on my face. Qi Vin tried to escape again but I grabbed his arm and finally grabbed his leg and refused to let go. The opposing dorm members ran back...me and Kerry had captured Qi Vin.
While we were cleaning ourselves, Qi Vin pretended to have given up, he started talking to us and chatting, then whilst we were not looking, he escaped out the door into his own dorm.

Victims: Kenneth(twice), Darren, Rong Tau, Xian(again), Eugene, Kevin(legs shaved)
My version of the dorm wars is based on my own experience...if I made a mistake or something, feel free to correct meI promise to write about the other stuff that happened during camp...later
Now...I gotta go eat lunch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahx... it seems tat u guys hav great fun in ur guys dorm... n gee!!! the wai sam's part is so funny... ahahax!

Related Posts with Thumbnails