Friday, December 29, 2006

HALLELUJAH....Oh Wait, I Mean....NOOOOOOOO

School is starting again, and I don't know whether to cheer or scream.

On one hand... school is fun, after all...I get to meet my School Mates and Bully all those new Form 1 students.

BUT!!! On the other hand...school means waking up early, homework, studies, TEACHERS WITH STICKS and the PAIN, the AGONY, and the sheer HORROR

Isolated from humanity for so long (apart from chatting online) it's gonna feel weird to actually say something to somebody. I should bring a laptop with me to school and message the guy sitting next to me instead of talking cause I'm so used to the freakin online world.

SOMEBODY INJECT ME WITH ADRENALIN!!!!

I'm so sleepy...I wake up at 10:00 in the morning dead tired. First thing I do is: turn on the computer, pour myself some Cornflakes and walk around half asleep until lunch.
After lunch...I either go back to sleep or watch a movie or play PS2 games until dinner.
After dinner...I watch the TV series on 8TV until I go to sleep.
Next day: REPEAT THE ABOVE


The best parts of my entire holidays was the VBS where I helped out and the Youth Camp that rocked my world. Apart from that...NOTHING

Ah! Lunch time, the cycle continues...

3 comments:

Tiffany Khoo said...

Wow....you're daily routines sound kinda like mine except replace PS2 with gameboy!

AND!! DO NOT ABUSE THE POWER!

Doesn't mean I do it to gives you the right to do so...LOL

Anonymous said...

Er...as for me...WAKE UP, PLAY, EAT, PLAY, SURF, PLAY, EAT, SURF, PLAY, SURF, WATCH TV and SLEEP or sum sort.
Or go out and have sum 'recreation' or u call it lepak with frenz.
End of story....

BTW, GTG.... YEA, SWT.

Anonymous said...

hey mark its joel lee here.........erm have u finished ur homework?

Related Posts with Thumbnails