Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blown into the next Century

( currently listening to some seriously heavy metal )

What a day at school!!!
Yes, school, cause I'm just a kid and can't do whatever I like on a Thursday afternoon,

Anyway...today, and old, blind, indian woman came to school selling chocolate (cheap chocolate wafers with zero taste) for the Blind Peoples Association in Brickfields.

Me and Noel Anthony Mano were called by the headmaster and we had to bring the woman to every class in Form 1 and Form 2 (19 classes in all) and since she's blind...we had to help her everywhere. She was latched on to my arm most of the time while I led her around the school.

While she got students to donate, I tried to get teachers to pitch in and help too. Puan Nor Aini donated RM10. Thank you Puan Nor Aini...though I sincerely hope you're not reading this.

Anyway, the St. Michael Form 1 boys were most generous, almost everyone donated generously. SMI ROCKS!!!!!!!

Almost no one touched the chocolate though, and that womens sense of hearing is...creepy
She can hear what Noel and I are whispering about over all the noise.

Long, long, long story cut short...
In the end, we had to find her a cab or a person willing to take her to the public bank.
A nice woman agreed to take her (I had to ask)

She wasn't too bad actually...apart from her forcing me to slam into spiked walls and rusted iron pillars.

After me and Noel sent her off, I was left with a rather satisfying feeling...something I've never felt before and would kill never to feel again.

There was also a Millitary Band induction for Form 1 students.
But that's another long, long, long story

Peace Out!!!!

Verdict: Weird ( Philemon objected about the last verdict...some crap about a copyright )



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahax!! its so nice of u to help tat lady...

Related Posts with Thumbnails