Friday, January 12, 2007

Humiliation of the highest sense

Ah today (Friday 12 January)

I fell onstage trying to do a turning kick in front of 200 Form 1 kids.
It was a Taek Kwon Do Induction to persuade the Form 1 students to join the club, and they were calling for volounteers...

I didn't volounteer, I was more like...Forced. I volounteered for only the front kick and punch cause those are basic stuff...but a turning kick??? Being the klutz that I am with some serious lack of balance...you'll know-lah

Anyway, I took of my shoes, and forgot to take off my socks. Kicked as hard as I could, my leg went right through the newspaper, I did a 360 degree turn...and fell.

At least I fell with a bit of style...sort of

Of course, everybody laughed like crazy...especially Ahmad (Bastard) Faris
And I wasn't hurt, only my pride lasted permanent damage.

Verdict: I should have kept my big mouth shut

5 comments:

Tiffany Khoo said...

Wow...that sounds sad....but I still think mine is worse...I need to do a stupid X-Ray and I can't tell my mom bout d punch or she'll stuff that stupid boy in a mincer...

Oh boy...I don't even know how am I gonna get an X-Ray...
I guess i'll have to ask my school nurse...again...lol

Haha..this is supposed 2 be YOUR comment so...erm...*clap* *clap*

=D

Anonymous said...

hey mark say something abt mco lah...........

Anonymous said...

Whoops, sori Mark b'cause i was the 201st student who laugh at you when you did that.I couldn't help it.But at least that incident wasn't as funny as the way Shatish shouts.But this ios your first time right?As for me I've done a lot of things so embarrasing that my pride has been damaged beyond repair. So before i get out of here, I just want to say I'm sori( but I'm not that desperate as to kneel down and beg for your forgivenss). TJH, over and out.......................

Anonymous said...

Sori for the typing error i did at 6:26 AM

Anonymous said...

omg, ya, i know wad it feels like...i got that millions of times.

But seriously, you fell on a TURNING kick?

Man...


Fi

Related Posts with Thumbnails