Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bite Me...better yet...Shoot Me

First(and second) Day of School

School's not too bad actually,
Prefect duty sucks though...total anarchy in the prefect ranks. Without an EXCO some of us don't even bother doing they're jobs anymore. And using the excuse 'Prefect Duty' this idiot skipped class the entire day...and was nowhere to be found when there was work to do. Like I said Total Anarchy. Not only do we not know what we're doing...several idiots give us orders pretending to know what they are doing when actually they don't. A classic example of the blind, deaf and retarded leading the blind.

Oh yeah
we got new class names (applies to Form 2 also)
So...
1A1 is 1 Wisdom
1A2 is 1 Prudence
1A3 is 1 Patience
1A4 is ???
1A5 is ???
1A6 is ???
1A7 is ???
1A8 is ???
1A9 is 1 Courage
1A10 is 1 Compassion

I would ask a Form 1 Student "which class are you in?" and he would reply "Oh, I'm in 1 Honour" and I would go "Okaaay...so which class are you in???"

Even our Form 1 moderator Puan Lee cant remember their names and in what order they're supposed to be.

We prefects sure as hell cant remember either...


Putting that aside...my class teachers are ok, my friends haven't changed too much and I get to meet my old class mates from my Primary School

Verdict: I will survive

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... what is becoming of smi... those are so childish names... they should stick to numbers and letters

Anonymous said...

hey mark,here is some news,the childish names were mr khiew's idea........

Anonymous said...

ahahaha. kindergardenish wei

Anonymous said...

lol, doesn't "prudence" mean "virginity" or something???

wakakakaka
Fia

Anonymous said...

hey,mark for ur information,prudence means cautious,discreet,and sensible(though im sure none of the students from 1 prudence are like dat....)

Anonymous said...

tim n fern is so rite!!! wts happening to smi??!!! goodness... ridiculous names.. lolx..

jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails