Monday, October 29, 2007

One day in Freedom

Our exams are finally over, so everything is kinda laid back. My results are like...errr, well, total shit actually so I ain't feeling the love today...

Anyway,
~Prefects Farewell party is coming up, as we have completed our services to the school for the 2006/07 period. I voted that the SMI prefects join up with the SMC prefects for the party. Guys and girls, blah, blah, blah...
I think their considering my proposal seriously(it was a good idea right?)

~Also Today, some Malay rugby player got tackled really hard in the school field. An Ambulance came, lots of teachers came, hell of a lot of students came and ect. I think he's in the hospital now, which one I don't know

Apart from that, it was a nice day
-Mark-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARK!!!!you heard rite???we are going to have our farewell with ACS and Anderson!!give me your opinion abt this..

Anonymous said...

My opinion is that the EXCO don't deserve to live

Related Posts with Thumbnails