Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Last


Day before yesterday was the last week of MYF (Methodist Youth Fellowship) for the year 2007 (Youth Camp not included). So naturally, we played games the whole time there. We were split into 5 groups(randomly selected) and had lots of fun playing assorted indoor games.

-In the first game, we had to find books of the bible from a long almost meaningless passage. We didn't do too well there
-We dressed a selected model up in newspaper (a classic)
-Played Charades, in which our group had to act out Moses crossing the Red Sea. I played the evil Pharaoh who unfortunately got killed.
-Also played a game where we had to act out a specific word individually. My team sent me for the 'Evil Laugh' category. I rolled up my eyeballs and shrieked in a way that would probably qualify me for the 'Highly Insane Laugh' category too.

Nice day
-Mark-


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails