Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Anime Withdrawals


(About time I updated again)

Anyway, last week I finished watching the final episode of Blood+ (which is an anime in case you didn't know - I highly recommend it) and the ending almost had me in tears.

The protagonist went in a sorta coma for the next few decades, her evil twin sister died, her chevalier Haji(a bishonen who plays the celo) died, the Schiff(half vampires, half human) all died except for one, lots of people who's names were never released died, and the protagonist's younger brother didn't come back to life as I had hoped.

Besides that, I have recieved criticism about only watching animes after their popularity date(if one ever existed) expires...

Such animes include
-Blood+
-Samurai X (Rouruni Kenshin)
-Shakugan no Shana
-Basilisk
-and several others that you probably wouldn't know

Apart from that, I had a very successful Perak Close(chess tournament) and I am currently ranked 7th(including adults) in the state of Perak

Long Live Me
-Mark-

1 comment:

Alexander said...

woooo, I must buy the whole DVD or something. vampire means theres BLOOD! blood, blood, blood, YEAHHH! miss the taste of blood. =(

Related Posts with Thumbnails