Sunday, January 04, 2009

Yesterday and Today

Went to the International Youth Carnival and Rally yesterday evening. It actually turned out to be quite fun, apart from the rather obvious (to me, anyway) and painful feelings of heartbreak every time I see her.

I didn't stay for the rally though. Left at 7:30 p.m

Today, I went to church's first Youth fellowship of the year 2009. Pleasant enough, until it started to rain. Also, it turns out that I'm hardly the only person who can play 'River flows in You' by Yiruma

The fact that school begins tomorrow does not help my state of mind. Currently, I am downright angry and depressed and seriously NOT looking forward to the new year.

I'm probably gonna have to go for tuition next year. My PMR results doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in my academics

-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails