Friday, February 13, 2009

Don't get White, get Even...

Something really funny happened at school today.
There's some bad news too I'm afraid.

Bad news first:

It seems that I'm not even qualified to GO FOR the Prefect Interview because some delightful teacher put pressure on the Prefectorial Board to get me kicked out.
(as far as I know...I could be wrong here)

Anyway, let's forget that and move on to the story:

Once upon a time...

It was during recess. I had been lining up at the nasi lemak stall for the past 5 bloody minutes, starving hungry.
You should know by now that I'm a good boy and I don't jump the queue
(The 4 prefects standing around me had nothing to do with it. NOTHING).

Anyhow, it's been 5 minutes...felt like 50 and I'm only halfway up the queue.

Then this sonuvabitch (sorry James...you're alright) who's like, half British or something just walks over to the beginning of the line and starts ordering food. The prefects must have been blinded by his bright, white skin.

Until I started shouting...

Mark: CELAKA!!! Kenapa orang putih boleh potong queue ??? Saya membantah dengan SEKERAS-KERASNYA. Sejak BN menjadi kerajaan, semua orang menjadi corrupt ke?

...and I continue in this fashion for a good 30 seconds. Suddenly, much to my surprise...

Makcik Nasi Lemak: NAH! Ambil ini!!!

(thrusts a plate of Nasi Ayam into my hands, takes my $$$ and walks away)

I start laughing. Everyone starts laughing. I feel I've achieved something in the war against corruption. I walk away victorious.

Later, I go back to apologize to the makcik just in case she's seriously pissed off. She makes damn good nasi lemak. I can't afford to have her angry at me.

Mark: Wahai...minta maaf tentang tadi ya?

Makcik Nasi Lemak: Hah? Kenapa?

Mark: Tadi saya mengamuk seperti bangau...

Makcik Nasi Lemak: (Laughs) Takpe lah


See? No harm done
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails