Wednesday, February 11, 2009

God Mode...almost

Champion for MSSD and MSSD Selection again (both together and separately). Won 13 out of 14 games, lost 1 that I really shouldn't have. But who's perfect right?

Anyway, I'm trying to purchase a pair of SMC (Main Convent) school socks and sell it to all the lifeless, desperate, lonely guys at my school for an astronomical profit (they come in numbers greater than you think).

You can start placing your bids on my Cbox. This sale will be conducted through an auction, with the pair of socks going to the highest bidder.

I also considered getting the hottest girls of SMC to wear the socks first before I repackaged them, but I decided against it. However, if that sort of thing turns you on (and only if you're planning to actually buy them)...it can be arranged.

-Mark-

1 comment:

+everybody has somebody+ said...

you wanna have an auction for Smc socks.i can get them like for Rm3. LOL.try to get another item to sell,which you can make more profit.anyway,gd luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails