Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Human Condition

I got Tagged twice today. Ain't that exciting?! *giggles*

Mark: Get a life, you freak

Anyway, I normally wouldn't waste time and effort on something like this.
But I just happen to actually like the people who tagged me...and there's the matter of blogging ethics that ties me to answering this

*sigh*

Let's begin with Jenny's 1st

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

1.) Cute

2.) Very passionate about God

3.) Cares for her family alot (which is also cute)

4.) Determined

5.) Always smiling (like I said...cute)

6.) Good to her friends

7.) Probably would make a good girlfriend to some lucky guy one day

8.) Strong-willed

9.) Intelligent (exam results IS NOT an indication)

10.) Sports maniac?! I didn't know that...

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

Mark

1.) Cute...?

2.) Crazy, emo, katana swinging kid

3.) Vastly superior intellect

4.) Tries to be cool (with a 50% success rate)

5.) Beyond Godlike - Somebody stop him!!!

6.) Easily bored

7.) ...unless he finds something (or someone) that/who interests him

8.) Plays chess (I'm so sick of mentioning that)

9.) Self-taught pianist

10.) A total pro at getting girls...not so good at keeping them

Here's the twist, if I tagged you, and when you must write something about me, you can only take 5 or less from the above. the other 5 or more will have to be from you.

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:

No...the curse ends here

*Tag Ends*


Finally...
now for Wei Soon's Tag

Once you've been tagged, you have to
write a post with 16 random things, habits
or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged.
Listing their names and the reason u choose them :)


1.) Omg...not again (16 this time?!)

2.) I have 2 ex girlfriends

3.) who don't like me anymore

4.) Contrary to popular belief, I only like 1 girl (1st February 2009)

5.) she doesn't like me either

6.) I used to bite my nails when I was younger

7.) until they started biting back

9.) I am easily angered

10.) but I calm down pretty easily as well

11.) I could do with some new clothes

12.) and a couple of new girlfriends

13.) I just wanna be loved

14.) but not by YOU (stupid)

15.) I am so glad this is almost finished

16.) FINISHED!!!

I TAG:

No one...

*Tag Ends*


I'm dying to go to sleep now.
School starts tomorrow.
May God have mercy on your souls.
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails