Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ouch!

One thing I noticed while playing sports:
When you have the ball...everyone remembers your name

Last week, a vet came to my house to perform surgery on my cat (so it can't breed anymore)
My parents felt it was necessary after she gave birth to her 6th litter in 2 years.

So some Indian guy came, tranquilized my poor cat and shaved off a patch of it's fur.
I didn't stay to see the surgery...

And the ****** kept answering his phone while operating on MY cat.


Needless to say, my cat was thoroughly pissed when she woke up.
The very next day, she dug her claws into my dad's hand.


On a more positive note, I'm learning a couple of new piano songs from YouTube

-Requiem for a dream, from Lord of the Rings and
-He's a pirate, from Pirates of the Caribbean

Said the blogger to the writer:
The keyboard is mightier than the pen


-Mark-

1 comment:

Alexander said...

THE pen. lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails