Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tag...YOU'RE IT

My life is already pretty much on public display.
Do I really need to reveal more?

Oh well...here we go again

1. Do you have any secrets?
Yes, plenty. But I can't tell you...that would defeat the purpose of having a secret.

2. Have you ever tried not eating anything for a few days?
Few days? Would I even be alive to write this if I did?

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Sometimes. Most of my friends are there. But so are the teachers.

4. Coffee or more coffee?
I drink sometimes. But I don't really like it. I prefer my caffeine in a coke can

5. Laughter or forever smiles?
I disagree with Weisoon here. I think laughter is superficial, but a smile means so much more.

6. Who is more important, lover or best friends?
Can't answer this...they are equally important. You can't live a meaningful life without either one of them

7. What made you smile today?
Watching my cat do tricks

8. The person you like is already attached, what will you do?
Everything I can...if that person is important enough to me

9. Angelic or Devilish?
Me? I suppose I incline more to the Devilish side.

10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
At age 26? Hopefully I would have a good job(or a business), an apartment of my own and someone special to share it with

11. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Not so sure anymore...

12. What is the most important thing in your life?
Right now? My laptop and my handphone. Sounds pathetic right?

13. Are you single or attached?
Single

14. What is your favourite colour?
I have two. Black and White

15. What is your wish?
That is a secret (please refer to question 1)

16. Have you wondered what would happen afterlife?
Yeah. I hope I can become a shinigami (like in Bleach)

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done to you?
Forgive? Yes...Forget? Never

18. Which do you prefer, spending time with family members or with close people who understands you most?
My family members are weird

19. What is your biggest regret of life
Screwing up my chances with 'her'

20. 5 people you're gonna tag
I rather not

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails