Tuesday, April 07, 2009

End of Me

Just finished playing my National Age Group tournament in KL.
Didn't do so well this time...
Arrived in Ipoh at 1:00 am Monday morning
Slept in school the whole day

Also, saw Sonia last week at my school.
She was taking part in some 'Pertandingan Puisi & Lagu'
Haven't seen her for almost 3 years now...so it was good to finally see her again

Currently into Russell Peters right now. The guy is a genius. Makes me laugh every time. Unfortunately for my friends, I memorized entire videos of his jokes and recite them everyday at school

(playing chess has blessed me with an excellent memory...for unimportant details)

My social and academic life is as usual, down the toilet bowl...
I no longer believe that love is always enough

And considering the state of our country's political situation...
even Iraq looks like a safer place to live

-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails