Monday, June 22, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

EVERYONE WENT!!!
From my Schoolmates to my Church friends to my Chess buddies.
My old love interests were also there *ahem*

Met some old friends that I haven't seen for a year(s)
Ainaa Shafinaz, Gary Tan and Chan Wei Shin were among them

Kirsten from my Youth picked me up, along with Debbie, Kai Bing and Rachel.

I actually hoped to walk into the hall with them.
You know...one guy and four girls.
The whole thorn among the roses kinda thing.
(which would have been cool...)

Didn't happen.
I looked down at my shoes for three seconds...and they were already halfway across the parking lot (maybe they were on to me?)

I was also seriously overdressed.
I actually wore the shirt I intended for the Prom, which I heard kinda sucked. Lucky me

To be honest, I only really enjoyed the earlier parts of the ballet, namely the Malay/Ballet fusion thingy, which was pretty imaginative...reminds me of SMC's TradiMode

and

Ooh ee ooh ah ah
(Witch Doctor...XD)

Anyway, the dancing for Sleeping Beauty was just okay...
The segments were too long, so I kinda lost concentration halfway
The girls were hot. The dresses were colourful. And the wicked fairy was A GUY!
(Charles Pooley, who's a director at Hairforce Saloon and Academy. He did my hair once)

Oh yeah
Something else happened that night...which is kinda personal for me and the person/people involved.

The night ended after supper with Kirsten and the girls at the Stadium foodcourt. Others from the ballet were also there

No photos this time
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails