Monday, June 15, 2009

Stolen Hearts

Penang is a really beautiful place to be.
The architecture is amazing, the food is amazing, the ocean is amazing AND THE WOMEN!!!

...

are also amazing
*sigh*

Anyway, as usual...I lost weight.
3 days of Penang cuisine, SUSHI, Spaghetti at Secret Recipe, seafood and enough junk food to satisfy your average American

...

and I lost more weight. Not much, just a couple of pounds or so
(must be the stress)

Speaking of which, I also played a chess tournament while I was there.

-Penang Open-

Stayed at Marcus Yeoh's house.
He's an official FIDE Instructor, which is kinda cool...cause we don't have alot of them here in Malaysia.

He also acted as our tour guide. Took us shopping, to popular tourist sites and famous food stalls

Anyway, the tournament was more or less a success for me. I won't bore you with the details here. Pictures on my Facebook (spam my Cbox if you want the link)

-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails