Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fantasy Premier League



I'm currently addicted Fantasy Premier League, which is this online game based on the EPL (English Premier League). This game was introduced to me by my classmates. Before this, I had no interest in football whatsoever.

The goal (pun intended) of this game is to form your very own team using the players participating in the EPL for the current season. You 'only' have $100 million to spend to buy players for your team. You'll also have to choose your Club Name and design their jerseys.

For each gameweek, you'll score points based on your player's actual performance in real life. For more details, you should read the help section. It's important to know the rules before forming your team.

WARNING: This game is very addictive. I myself was transformed from a ignorant child to a screaming football fan overnight since playing this game

If you're still interested, here's the link: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

On a more personal note: I really regret not playing Abdoulaye Faye instead of Ryan Shawcross. I could have gotten 7 MORE POINTS!!!

I'm also thinking about replacing Mark Noble with Yossi Benayoun. But to do that, I'll need to replace Jermain Defoe with Darren Bent. And I'll also lose 4 points for transfers.

Ideas, anyone?
Seriously, this game screws with your head

-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails