Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Raw Fish



Sushi 寿司, 鮨, 鮓

During the holidays, I went to Sushi King with a Malay friend.
I did all the eating...since he said that he couldn't eat sushi (non-Halal...go figure)

Anyway, I started covering my kappamaki 河童巻(that's the one filled with cucumber) with an unhealthy and potentially very dangerous amount of wasabi.

My friend watched curiously while I was doing all this
(he's never seen anyone eat sushi before...how sad)

So I took a bite, and after a 2-second pause, I began crying and wailing and burying my head in my hands.
Anyone who has eaten sushi with alot of wasabi before will know what I mean.
The feeling is similar to having your lungs forcibly removed through your nose. Morbid...

So I was totally high at the time. In Bahasa Malaysia we call that khayal.
My Malay friend just couldn't understand. He was like:

"Apa dengan kamu wei? Otak tak centre ke?"

"SAYA SEDANG MENERIMA WAHYU!!!" I screamed. XD

Those studying Sejarah in Form 4 should understand.
This is my most random and irrelevant post so far
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails