Monday, September 21, 2009

Quantum Pendant



Quantum Pendants.
When I first heard that name...I was thinking of those devices that the Power Rangers wear on their wrists. XD

But when I saw the pictures, they actually look kinda cool.
And it seems that they're not totally useless either.

According to the website (of the company that sells them), they actually have HEALTH benefits. Seriously. I'll just cut and paste them here:

-Reduces inflammation
-Promotes unclumping of cells
-Enhances circulation
-Enhances immune and endocrine systems
-Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria
-Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification
-Enhances cellular permeability
-Increases energy
-Helps to protect DNA from damage
-Helps to retard the ageing process
-Helps to fight cancer cells
-Strengthens the body’s biofield preventing electro-magnetic waves from affecting one’s health
-Increases focus and concentration

If you think I'm joking, you can check it out for yourself:
Fusion Excel

Whether this pendant can do all that...I honestly don't know.
I wasn't even aware that my DNA needed protecting...



But they DO look really nice. So...
Buy one for your girlfriend, if you're a boy.
Buy one for your boyfriend, if you're a girl.
Then, buy one for yourself. Then you can both live long and happy lives...

Some of them have Swarovski Crystal Studding on them too. Which sounds expensive. I have no idea what that is either

But if you're interested...leave a comment on
Vivian Cheah's Cbox

-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails