Thursday, June 12, 2008

MSSM 2008 - Season Finale (Part 1)

I suppose the last post about my MSSM was both too short and too boring.
This is a more detailed account of what happened

Day 1 -
I arrived at PPD (Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah) early in the morning, only half-awake and looking forward to sleeping on the bus. I honestly can't remember what happened during the bus ride, as the dramatic events that followed seemed to have wiped out most of my memory. Anyway, we arrived at Melaka around 6 hours later. We stayed and slept at SMK Teluk Mas when we weren't at the Tournament Hall or going on outings. Our teachers were great, making sure we had plenty of rest and relaxation before the fight (we arrived 2 days before the tournament actually started)

I was feeling pretty good, as our Under-15 team has never been stronger. We had Fong Yit San, Fong Yit Ho, Helmi Zakaria and of course, myself. We were labeled the 'Dream Team' by our teachers, an illusion which would soon be shattered...

Anyway, I went sight-seeing with the rest of the team. On the first night we went on a ride on the 'Eye of Melaka' It gave us an amazing view of downtown Melaka, which is even more spectacular at night. Dinner was McDonalds

I tried my best to enjoy myself, as the days ahead would definitely not be so kind...

-to be continued-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails