Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MSSM 2008 - Season Finale (Part 2)

Where was I?
Oh yeah...

Day 2 -
I did not sleep well the previous night. One of the teachers kept us awake by telling ghost stories (that's called sabotage!)

Anyway, the tournament hasn't even started yet so we went to check out some of the Museums. But first, we went shopping for souvenirs and stuff. Then we visited all of those places you usually only see in your sejarah textbooks. So it was kinda cool seeing all that history. Anyway, we came, we saw, we made a hell of a lot of noise and we took lots of pictures...which I have not recieved yet.
Oh yeah, we (which includes Myself, Yit San, Yit Ho, Mi Yen, Lawrence, Siew Ting, Kay Lynn and Kong Liang) took a photo with Chef Wan!...which I have not recieved either.

I can't remember what I ate...but I remember eating alot. I was so seriously sick by the time I got back on the bus.

To be continued again - under time pressure right now

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails