Saturday, November 01, 2008

Carnivale du Freake

Went to the Main Convent carnival today. It turned out to be some kind of a pesta pelancongan thingy which was kinda lame. Anyway, I arrived at midday and stayed on for the next 5 hours so I could see a friend's performance playing for SMC's TradiMode

Having said that, I must admit that it was kinda fun. I met alot of friends that I haven't seen in a while like Vilaiwan, Peiqi, Sue Jean, Paveena and Yen Fong. Most of my time there was spent with either Yen Fong or Jane and the Form 4 group. I even managed to get a free meal from the SMC Rangers(you girls rock)

Apart from that:

-Vilaiwan dared me to try the flying fox...in the end I didn't do it, because I found that being tied up and thrown out a window was disgraceful...NOT because I have a fear of heights

-I held a handful of worms for 10 seconds and got 3 sweets. Also, I adopted one of the worms(true story) but didn't manage to name it cause Yen Fong hates worms and Paveena was hungry(she had already eaten a worm before I got there)...so I disowned the worm and returned it to the stall

-I found out that Peiqi is actually really shy in real life...

-All my guy friends either went home or to Parade, leaving me alone with the girls, which could have been a good thing

-Thomas Liew can't beat me in arm wrestling(HAHAHA)...but I can't win either

-TradiMode seriously rocks! Loving their music. My friend did really well, even though she told me she was kinda(very?)nervous. Didn't get to talk to her very much though...

-New friends made: Eva, Tracy, Stephanie Wang, Vivian Cheah and a few others whose names I never got

-Finally, I got thrown out by the security guard cause I was sitting in her chair with my legs crossed(another true story). To avoid confrontation, I left and waited for my dad under the hot sun(I have a slight tan...bye bye emo vampire look)

It could have been worse
-Mark-

1 comment:

+everybody has somebody+ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails