Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Return to the kingdom

Hello blog...long time no see.
Sorry I haven't been able to post on you for quite some time, cause I've been away in KL

Miss me?

*First sign of madness - talking to your blog*

Anyway, I went down for 2 chess tournaments(UIA and UITM), in which I only got an average score...and nearly lost my handphone in the process

-ate sushi and pizza for the first time in months

I would not be able to survive a single day as a vegetarian...thought you people might want to know

ANYWAY, I'll be going to KL again next month for the National Juniors and KL open

*boredom kills*

ALSO, got a 'date' this Thursday...maybe my life isn't a total waste after all.

Apart from that, my social life is still as dull as the Wall Street Journal(which is, contrary to popular belief...not that boring)

-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails