Friday, November 07, 2008

Daemon King

Just won the Michaelian Close chess tournament. Got 5/5 points

Apart from that, today was kinda boring(as usual)
It seems I've been banned from playing the school piano for some reason known only to God and MISS Corrine Mah

Spent the whole day talking. And talking. And talking.
My brain cells have been reduced by 20% since PMR(which is not a bad thing...since I hardly use them)

Also, looks like I won't be going for Youth until sometime next year(...)
Youth camp doesn't look like a possibilty for me either

I hate my life...long live me

-Mark-

1 comment:

Alexander said...

that should be miss corrine mah, mark. she's still single!

you shouldn't play the piano during school hours anyway, especially morning session when she's still on the clock. and she's the only teacher who complains if anyone plays the piano for personal use.

Related Posts with Thumbnails