Friday, January 23, 2009

The Journey of a Thousand Miles

begins by getting your lazy ass off that chair and away from your computer screen.

Hello, long time no see.
Missed me? Hopefully not...

Anyway, Form 4 life is more stressful than I thought it would be.
I'm not even past the 1st chapter and I Hate Add Maths already. I should probably get tuition for that.

Also, I'm champion for MSSD (Chess) yet again. 3 years and counting.
Hoping to play chess for Perak again this year (which would make it 5 years of dedicated service to the state)

And the reason I haven't been updating my blog or answering your emails is because my laptop crashed and I was without internet for a whole bloody WEEK!!!

Met my last ex girlfriend recently - She's not talking to me anymore
Haven't met my crush in ages - She's not talking to me either

What else happened? Oh yeah...

I spent my birthday at my uncle's bar, drinking and dancing. A kid couldn't ask for more. Got a decent number of birthday wishes. I love my friends

Awww (loser)
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails