Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spoils of war...

To Vivian Cheah: I just bought a pair of skinny jeans today

Had Pizza Hut at Tesco today. There's hardly anyone there, so the food comes pretty fast. Cozy, quaint little restaurant. Perfect for a Valentine's Day date.

Anyway, bought a new watch for RM15.90
Looks okay considering the price. Has the word 'Fuka' displayed as it's brand name (which was why I purchased it in the first place - profanity sells)

Also, committed my first criminal offence a few minutes ago - Shoplifting.
Stole a small bamboo shoot which had already fallen off one of those 'Lucky Bamboo' thingys for CNY. I'm now keeping it at home. I call it 'Bambi'.

Speaking of CNY, I have now accumulated RM950 and counting. Looks like a prosperous year ahead.

The rich get richer
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails