Thursday, July 09, 2009

Alive

Report card day was today.
It wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be.
After all, I'm still alive...

But I was amazed at my class's intelligence network.
We all knew whose parents were here before they even reached the first floor.
Early warning system. LOL

Some students and myself were listening in on the conversations between our class teacher (Pn. Komathi) and the parents. So we started building a character profile and deciding on strategies on how to deal with her. Each student was required to give a brief report to us before leaving with his parents.

Teacher's comments to my parents (as I remember it):

"Your son is not serious in class"
(OH SHIT!)

"But he can get good grades if he wants to"
(whatever...)

"He has the brains and the talent to do it, I'm sure he can do well if he wants"
(Okay. Getting better...)

But don't worry, he's better than alot of other students
(LMAO. Better and better...)

And I'm sure some students disturb him in class. Right or not?
(I said NO...not willing to betray my friends)

In the end, my parents were kinda pleased.

At least she didn't mention that I talk too much.
Every teacher has been saying that to my parents since kindergarten.
So my parents took it as a good sign.

But my dad wasn't too happy about my Add Maths results
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails