Monday, July 06, 2009

Idiot-proof

I have to say, I'm very disappointed in my classmates...

This whole bloody mess started when I fell asleep during BM,
since the teacher was absent that day.

I was so damn tired that I slept through 2 periods...and didn't realize that the whole class had moved to the Physics lab, leaving me and Samuel Lopez(who was also sleeping) behind.

Nobody bothered to wake me up...

When Sam woke me up, it was actually already halfway through the period
(and our physics teacher is my school's (in)famous discipline master...Mr. Chong)

We actually grabbed our stuff and started jogging towards the physics lab when I had a sudden flash of inspiration.

So, I called all the school debaters from all over the school and got them to agree that we should hold an immediate practise session for our Law Olympiad on the 11th.

Being the lazy asses that we are...everyone readily agreed.
And we got 2 other discipline masters to sign our permission slip
(both are the teacher advisers for the Debate team)

Unfortunately, this strategy didn't account for Samuel, so I told him to go back to class and wait it out (SORRY SAM!!)

Mr. Chong caught me as I was leaving school.
I had the perfect alibi - which included 9 debaters and 2 discipline teachers.

-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails