Sunday, July 26, 2009

Click


When I settled down with my family to watch Click on TV a couple of weeks back, I expected some slap-stick comedy film with an uninspired script.

After all, it was a film about a universal remote control that could control...the universe

LAME

What I got was something completely different.
The comedic value of this movie was way above expectation.

But towards the middle part, the message that this movie portrayed was both meaningful and very touching.
Almost cried towards the end.

Adam Sandler has been doing some good movies.
50 first dates was another decent movie.


Anyway, I won't spoil it for you by telling you what happened.
But I highly recommend this movie.

Just one more thing:

***SPOILER WARNING***






WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO FAST FORWARD SEX WITH KATE BECKINSALE??!!

I really needed to say that. XD
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails