Sunday, July 05, 2009

Burn

I don't really know if you'll ever read this.

It's just that I've noticed that the more I try to be there for you, the more you take me for granted.
I don't want to be just the guy you talk to when no one else replies your messages, or the guy you only notice when everyone else dumps you.

I already know that you not being able to go out and that your phone is only for 'emergencies' is a lie.
I've always known it.
And I don't want to be lied to anymore.
More importantly, I don't want you to feel that you have to lie to me.

So, I've decided to distance myself from you for a while.
I know I've tried doing this before, but I'll try much harder this time.

And we'll see whether or not he can fulfil your needs and wants.
Cause I'm not doing it anymore.

-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails