Monday, July 13, 2009

A Baptism of Fire

I set a new personal achievement today:
SCORED A 3-POINTER IN BASKETBALL...TWICE...IN A ROW!!

Which I have never done before in my life
(Gawd. I hate myself)

...


Anyway, it happened just after one of my 'friends' said he would cut his balls off, if I made the shot. And I did. LAWL

But he challenged me to do it again, saying:

"If you can...I will definitely, 100%, cut my balls off...immediately"

And I also succeeded the second time.
I can't remember who was more surprised.
Me or him.

For those of you who don't know, I'm kinda (in)famous in my school for being one of the worst basketball players in my year.

Okay. So that was a LOL moment for me. In the end he didn't cut his balls off...probably because he didn't have any.

*cough*

Anyway, we had a photo taking session for our Michaelian Christian Fellowship today.
About half the people there had never attended any of our functions, meetings or morning prayers before.
And another handful weren't even Christians...just random people skipping class.

So quite honestly...that photo session was one of our most successful evangelistic events ever.

Haha
-Mark-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails